- The Hero system uses only six sided dice.
- Rolling low is in almost all situations a good thing
- We will start off using the “standard effect” rule which makes damage for almost all abilities pre-calculated so you will be rolling to strike but not for damage (unless specifically stated otherwise on your character). I’m going to use this rule to begin with so its one less thing we have to worry about while getting familiar with the system.
- Assume you can do anything you can think of in this system. If for some reason the system can not accommodate your action I will then let you know, but think big first.
- A calculator or scrap piece of paper might be necessary to keep track of your Endurance, BODY and STUN
- I am new to this system just like you, so rules are always up for change if I decide they do not fit the world.